Careers at onPsych
Are you interested in a career at onPsych?
Please feel free to enquire about current job opportunities in schools.
onPsych positions are available between 2 and 5 days per week.
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
- Who are onpsych psychologists?
- What qualifications do they have?
- Why onpsych psychologists?
All onPsych psychologists are fully registered to practice in Australia and specially trained in the understanding of the mental health needs of adults and students alike. Whether assistance is needed in procuring help for organisations, individuals or institutions of education, the onPsych team and community of psychologists are specialised to step in.
They have a deep understanding of both state and federal legislation affecting their work in schools with students.
- Services offered by onpsych?
- Methods of services
- Associated costs?
- Better care ACcess sessions run out?
- What's offered under medicare/ndis?
Medicare funds us to work in groups for 10 sessions per year per individual, in addition to the 10 sessions of individual work per year.
NDIS provides coverage for individuals who have been diagnosed as being eligible under the pervasive developmental disorder program.
- What is onPsych online?
- Will Medicare pay for this service for me?
- not eligible to claim telehealth?
- More info on Better Access initiative
- How to obtain a Mental Health Care Plan
- Can't make an agreed session time?
- How long are sessions?
onPsych online is a dedicated service that offers mental health support to children, adolescents, families, and adults through the use of telehealth (online video based psychological services).